Company-owned Equipment with Dedicated Staff and Up-to-date Technological Solutions
1st Coast Cargo is well known and respected in the industry for impeccable and professional transportation and logistics services with the most advanced technological solutions including: real-time communication with our drivers via handheld devices, customer friendly website portal services, customizable Warehouse Management System, and EDI capabilities to meet large volume customers’ needs.
We provide maximum safe and secure expedited pick-up or delivery of your assets and are compliant with all industry rules and regulations. Our warehouse facility offers safe access-control featuring complex video security with redundant backup.
- Professional & Uniformed local Cartage Pick-up and Delivery Services
- Final Mile, Two-man Home Delivery, Installation, and Light Assembly
- Airfreight Pick-up and/or Delivery
- Truckload Services, Company Owned Equipment including Dry Vans and Flatbeds
- Dedicated Hot Shot Services, Company Owned Equipment
- Pick-n-Pack Services
- Merge and Deliver
- Cross-dock and Trans Loading Services
- Port Drayage, Container Loading and DeVanning
- Crating Services
- 3PL Services
- Cargo Consolidation/DeConsolidation, Packaging, Sorting, and Distribution in an Ultra-modern Warehouse Facility (70k sf)
- Warehouse Services with a Fully Customizable WMS
We Get the Job Done On Time and On Budget the 1st Time
Our professionally trained drivers, operations staff, and warehouseman are reliable. We are proud of our leadership and hard-working “on the ground” team and the variety of professional looking and reliable trucks in our fleet. We are in the business of building long-standing relationships with each customer – and that means YOU!
From flatbeds to chassis, we have the equipment and staff to do any job you need, whether it’s military transport, subcontracting, HAZMAT shipping or providing final mile two-man assembly and installation services – and we do it right the 1st Time.
Our experience ranges from delivery to your neighbor to secure military facilities to national commercial distribution centers.